Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday! (350 days to go)

Here is my scarf on Super Tuesday. Now that there are more rows you can see how I'm doing it on a bias better. And you can see how the fringe is working out. I like it. I've been somewhat random with color choices, but also trying not to put jarring colors next to each other.

Someone asked me the other day what I would do if either my candidate of choice didn't win the election. Would I stop knitting in disgust on November 5th? Maybe. At the rate this thing is growing, I think it will be long enough to comfort a whole crowd of disenfranchised knitters by November 5th. So I would just bind it off and use it as a consolation prize.

I am actually concerned that it is going to be about a mile long by next January. I'm now thinking I might have to start a second scarf half way through the year....

No comments: