Tuesday, April 15, 2008

280 Days to go...

I was feeling a bit unhinged upset yesterday evening about the latest bickering going on between the democratic candidates. To distract myself I decided it was high time I caught up on this scarf. Here it is today, with one garter ridge for each of the 85 days since I began the project.
Lucy kindly offered to provide some scale in the photo. This scarf is nearing the half-way length of a normal scarf. I think I will end this scarf at the half-way point of the year (with 182.5 days left until Inauguration Day) and start another. My brain was in such a strange place last night I began to consider doing something that would challenge me for my second scarf. Maybe even (gulp) fair isle....

1 comment:

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

You should do the awesome scarf style one. I canna think of the name right now. um...Color on Color.